Loop Powered LED Indicator for Field Mounting
LED-W11 is a digital indicator for installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for external power. The indicator is equipped with bright, easy-to-read LED digits, and the scale is easily programmable without reference signal.
LCD-W11 is designed for field mounting on wall, pipe or DIN rail and has a rugged and splash proof housing.
A temperature transmitter can be integrated for direct sensor input.
- Bright, 4-digit LED display with red 14.2 mm / 0.56 ” digits
- Installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for separate power supply
- Simple pushbutton scaling without reference signal
- Any range between -1999 to 9999 for 4 to 20 mA input
- Labels for different engineering units are included
- Typical accuracy of 0.05 % allows for high precision read-outs
- HART transparent
- Integrated transmitter as added option
- Field mounting in rugged IP65 / NEMA 4X housing with double cable conduits
|Type of Display||LED|
|Input Current||4-20 mA|
|Maximum current||30 mA|
|Minimum current for operation||~3,5 mA|
|Voltage drop||< 5 V|
|Indication range||-1999 to 9999|
|Digit height||14,2 mm|
|Protection class||IP65 / NEMA 4X|
|Typical accuracy||0,05 % FS ±1 digit|
|Operation temperature||-25 to +80 °C|
|Dimensions||80 x 110 x 65 mm|